PrimeCare offers you exceptional care from virtually anywhere
Whether you prefer to stay within the comfort of your own home or you find yourself too busy for in-office appointments, PrimeCare Medical Group makes it easy for you to receive the one-on-one care you deserve. By scheduling a TeleVisit, you can book same-day appointments that are secure, convenient, and completely online.
During a virtual TeleVisit, you will receive the same level of care from our providers right from the comfort of your own home using a phone, tablet or computer. You can schedule a TeleVisit appointment and visit one-on-one with your provider to discuss any symptoms you are experiencing, complete chronic condition checkups, receive prescription refills and more!
What is a TeleVisit?
A TeleVisit is a virtual one-on-one visit through the Patient Portal or Healow App. Your virtual visit will take place online using a computer, tablet or cell phone that has video and audio capabilities. During the visit, you can see and discuss your health with your provider who will be able to assess your symptoms in real time. Your provider will be able to make the necessary recommendations, including prescribing medications and scheduling follow up appointments just like they would during a regular in-office visit.
TeleVisits provide the convenience of scheduling the same day as the virtual appointment and are a great complement to regular office visits with your provider. Plus, TeleVisits offer complete privacy and are accepted by most insurance companies.
Established Patients can use TeleVisits for the following:
- Chronic Care follow up appointments for in between in-office visits
- Prescription Medication Management
- Follow-ups on labs and testing ordered at previous visits
- Discuss newly developed symptoms including: UTI, back pain, sinus infection, cough, influenza, pinkeye, sore throat, Upper Respiratory infection, skin conditions, vomiting, constipation, anxiety, abdominal pain
New Patients can also use TeleVisits to have easy access to a provider when a virtual visit is more accessible than meeting in-office for the first time.
- Get acquainted with a provider
- Review prescription medication management
- Schedule an in-office appointment