NEW Late Cancellations & Appointment No-Shows
It is the policy of PrimeCare Medical Group to monitor and manage appointment late cancellations and no-shows. This is necessary to ensure that we are able to provide timely access for all patients to our providers. Undue numbers of unutilized appointments delays necessary medical care for patients.
Scheduled appointments must be cancelled or rescheduled at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time. Any patient who fails to arrive for a scheduled appointment without canceling the appointment at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time will be assessed a $50 fee.
Before visiting our office for the first time, please print out the forms below and fill in the appropriate information. This is for your convenience on your first visit and allows us to serve you more efficiently.
- New Patient Form Please go to the patient portal and fill in your information online. If you do not have a login and a password, please call the office and they will provide you with one.
- Patient Portal General Permissions Form
- Authorization for the Treatment of a Minor Form
- Medical Records Release to PrimeCare Form This form authorizes another healthcare provider to release medical records to PrimeCare Medical Group.
- Medical Records Release to Another Doctor Form This form authorizes PrimeCare Medical Group to release medical records to another healthcare provider.
- Privacy Notice Form This policy notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully. If you have any questions about this notice, please contact us by clicking here. This notice describes the privacy practices at PrimeCare Medical Group.
- Patient Portal Test Results Policy Form