Between doctor visits, taking medications at the right times, and following advice from different health care professionals, managing chronic conditions like diabetes, cardiovascular disease, or arthritis can be overwhelming. At PrimeCare Medical group, we want to help make it easier to manage your health.
If you have Medicare with multiple chronic conditions, ask us about Chronic Care Management (CCM) services. Utilizing this benefit will help you spend less time managing your care and more time doing what you love. We’ll help you create a comprehensive plan for your health management goals, including physical, mental, cognitive, psychosocial, functional, and environmental factors and we’ll help you stick to it.
Chronic care management services give you…
- At least 20 minutes a month of CCM services and support
- A comprehensive care plan that you create with a dedicated health care professional
- Assistance in the management of transitions of care between your pharmacy, specialists, testing centers, hospitals, and more
- Quicker access to a healthcare provider to address your acute chronic care needs.
- Use of certified EFIR software to document your care
- Medication reviews and oversight
- Support inbetween visits with 24/7 emergency access to a health care professional
- Expert assistance and encouragement with setting and meeting your health goals