At PrimeCare Medical Group, we strive to promote excellent patient care. We are focused on quality care and keeping up to date with the latest medical advancements.
As the medical field changes, we are committed to enhancing our practice to exceed the recommended requirements. We value our patients and hope to provide and maintain long-lasting relationships.
We are dedicated to providing quality patient care.
Management and treatment of Chronic Medical Conditions
PrimeCare Medical Group is active in the management and treatment of various chronic medical conditions including, but not limited to:
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol)
- Hypothyroidism and other Endocrine conditions
- Asthma and other Respiratory Diseases
Treatment and Care of Acute Illness
PrimeCare Medical Group is active in the treatment and care of acute illnesses including, but not limited to:
- Bacterial and Viral Infections
- Respiratory Illnesses
- Joint and low back pain
- Seasonal and perennial allergies
- Conditions of the abdomen/intestinal disorders
- Skin conditions/rash
- Minor surgical procedures
Preventative Healthcare and Wellness
PrimeCare Medical Group is focused on preventative healthcare and wellness, and offers the following:
- Comprehensive Physicals
- Women's Health
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Management/Nutrition
- Access to Premier Preventative tests and screening
Cardiovascular Screening and Risk Reduction
PrimeCare Medical Group is also focused on cardiovascular screening and risk reduction, and offers the following:
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Aggressive Risk Analysis and Management
- Comprehensive laboratory testing to evaluate cardiovascular risk
- Technologically-advanced cardiovascular screening tests
Bride loses groom, not faith
They were married just a week. It was the best week ever. And then, it was the worst. Read more...
Brave confession to classmates
Middle schooler Katarina Lucardie didn't expect to see her classmates cry when she decided to show them her big secret. Read more...
Photos: 1.5 pound baby's first year
Benjamin and Lyndsey Scot didn't expect to be parents on July 16, 2012. Then Ward was born. Read more...