At PrimeCare Medical Group, we strive to promote excellent patient care. We are focused on quality care and keeping up to date with the latest medical advancements.
As the medical field changes, we are committed to enhancing our practice to exceed the recommended requirements. We value our patients and hope to provide and maintain long-lasting relationships.
We are dedicated to providing quality patient care.
Management and treatment of Chronic Medical Conditions
PrimeCare Medical Group is active in the management and treatment of various chronic medical conditions including, but not limited to:
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol)
- Hypothyroidism and other Endocrine conditions
- Asthma and other Respiratory Diseases
Treatment and Care of Acute Illness
PrimeCare Medical Group is active in the treatment and care of acute illnesses including, but not limited to:
- Bacterial and Viral Infections
- Respiratory Illnesses
- Joint and low back pain
- Seasonal and perennial allergies
- Conditions of the abdomen/intestinal disorders
- Skin conditions/rash
- Minor surgical procedures
Preventative Healthcare and Wellness
PrimeCare Medical Group is focused on preventative healthcare and wellness, and offers the following:
- Comprehensive Physicals
- Women's Health
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Management/Nutrition
- Access to Premier Preventative tests and screening
Cardiovascular Screening and Risk Reduction
PrimeCare Medical Group is also focused on cardiovascular screening and risk reduction, and offers the following:
- Exercise Stress Testing
- Aggressive Risk Analysis and Management
- Comprehensive laboratory testing to evaluate cardiovascular risk
- Technologically-advanced cardiovascular screening tests
She dropped 8 dress sizes
Shopping is a lot more fun for Rose Anne Schulman since she went from a size 20 to a size 4. Read more...
Kentucky chef loses 130 pounds
Chris Ross realized that he was consuming more than 4,000 calories a day just by tasting the food he cooked. Read more...
Second baby possibly 'cured' of HIV
Doctors in Boston say another child infected with the virus appears to be free of HIV nine months after birth. Read more...